Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Can Do Ten

I've been doing well with my mini-goals and am so happy about my playlist (see at the very, very bottom of blog). I saw other blogs with playlists and thought it would be great to have songs easily available to "dance" to. And it's free!

I quote "dance" because, as I stated in my last post, I don't think it's dancing. Maybe it's a mix of dance, aerobics, seizures...I don't know...but it's so much fun (as long as I can get past the paranoia of being secretly filmed). My mini-goals were to add 10 min of this crazy dance and 10 min of walking. I can do that. I look forward to it, too. Sure, I'll build up to more activity, but this is good and convenient for now..

word of advice to myself...don't let the convenience of crazy-dancing at home fool you...you need to still put on tennis shoes and a sports bra. Feet were NOT happy with you pounding your 200 pound self on top of them. And as far as the girls...you get the picture.

1 comment:

  1. I think your "dance exercise" is just fabulous! And I totally understand about the necessity for the proper equipment! Yesterday I went in to get my 2 year old and he was jumping in his crib. So I started jumping up and down (which he thought was fabulous) - after a few minutes I wished I had on more supportive things. . .

    I love the playlist!

    ReplyDelete